- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Tim Hortons to open 300 U.S. stores by 2018
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
Canton, Mass. -- Dunkin' Donuts announced Monday the signing of a multi-unit store development agreement with QSR Services for nine new restaurants in Omaha and Lincoln, Neb.
The first restaurant is planned to open in 2013, and the remainder by 2017.
"We are excited to expand Dunkin' Donuts' presence in Omaha and Lincoln and play an important role in the daily lives of people who live, work and visit here," said Bryce Bares, president, QSR Services.