- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
Canton, Mass. – Dunkin’ Donuts has signed a multi-unit store development agreement with three existing franchise groups to develop 12 new restaurants in Detroit during the next several years. Existing franchise group Coffee Ventures, LLC plans to develop seven restaurants in suburban Detroit between 2014 and 2017, while existing Detroit franchisees Tarun and Falguni Raval plan to develop one restaurant in Detroit in 2014 and existing Detroit franchisees Nick and Masoud Shango plan to develop four restaurants in Detroit between 2014 and 2016.
Detroit is currently home to 53 restaurants and Dunkin' Donuts is pursuing opportunities to further develop the market with both existing and new franchisees. Dunkin' Donuts' new look includes four distinct restaurant design options for franchisees, each featuring variations in layout, color schemes, graphics, textures, furniture and/or lighting. Dunkin' Donuts allows franchisees to select individual elements from any of the four options, creating a restaurant design that reflects their personal tastes and preferences, and best serves their specific restaurant size and location.