- Dunkin’ Donuts to open 86 new units in nation’s capital by 2020
- Dunkin' Brands to open 27 new locations in Louisiana
- Dunkin’ Donuts signs agreements for 12 new units in Tampa
- Dunkin’ Donuts signs agreement for 12 locations in Des Moines
- Dunkin’ Donuts to open 500 stores in India via franchise with local partner
CANTON, Mass. — Dunkin’ Donuts recently opened two new stores at Great Wolf Lodge resorts in Michigan and Virginia. These are the second and third restaurants to open from a franchising agreement between Dunkin' Donuts and Great Wolf Resorts, which debuted its first Dunkin' Donuts location in 2009 at the Great Wolf Lodge in Concord, N.C.
"Our partnerships with Great Wolf Lodge and other lodging properties are a continued focus for our growth in alternative points of distribution," said Grant Benson, CFE, VP of franchising and business development, Dunkin' Brands. "With flexible design options and state-of-the-art operating systems in place, we offer a turnkey solution for our partners to offer their guests the comforts of home through their favorite coffee and snacks."
The newest Dunkin' Donuts locations at Great Wolf Lodge resorts opened May 18 in Williamsburg, Va., and June 1 in Traverse City, Michigan. Great Wolf Resorts owns and operates these locations. Dunkin' Donuts currently has more than 500 non-traditional locations, including mass transit stations, travel centers, supermarkets, college campuses and military bases.