- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Dunkin’ Donuts looks to expand California presence to 1,000 locations
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Starbucks' new Teavana Fine Teas + Tea Bar format debuts in New York City
- Another first for Starbucks: Store on a train
New York -- The largest national retailer in New York City by store count, Dunkin’ Donuts has just inched further ahead with the opening of its 500th city location, a co-branded restaurant with Baskin-Robbins.
Located in Times Square, the restaurant features new Dunkin’ Donuts’ and Baskin-Robbins’ design concepts such as digital menu displays, updated furniture and lighting, electrical outlets, bar top areas for smartphones and computers and free Wi-Fi Internet access.