- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Dunkin’ Donuts plans 12 new Detroit-area stores
- Dunkin’ Donuts plans 13 stores in Oklahoma City
- Dunkin’ Donuts plans 22 new stores in Baltimore/Washington, D.C., market
- Starbucks' new Teavana Fine Teas + Tea Bar format debuts in New York City
New York City -- Dunkin' Donuts is looking to expand in the western part of the country. The chain said it is actively seeking franchisees for parts of Colorado, Texas, Nebraska, Oklahoma and New Mexico, regions in which the Dunkin barely has a presence.
To entice would-be franchisees, the company will offer reduced royalty fees and extra money for local advertising.
Dunkin's parent company, Dunkin' Brands Group, went public in July, saying it wanted to pay down debt so it could expand outside New England to other parts of the country and abroad.