- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
Canton, Mass. -- Dunkin’ Donuts announced the signing of multi-unit store development agreements with two franchise groups to develop 11 restaurants throughout New Orleans.
The two franchise groups and their development plans include:
- Alaa and Dhiya Esmail plan to develop six restaurants in New Orleans. Their first restaurant is planned to open in 2013 and the remainder by 2016.
- BBC Foods, LLC plans to develop five new restaurants in New Orleans. Led by Bhavin and Bharat Chauhan, their first restaurant is planned to open in 2014 and the reminder by 2018.