- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Dunkin’ Donuts opens 75 U.S. locations in first half of 2010
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
Canton, Mass. -- Dunkin' Donuts announced the signing of a multi-unit store development agreement with three franchise groups to develop 25 new restaurants in Texas over the next several years. The locations include 16 units in Houston and nine in San Antonio.
Dunkin' Donuts' development throughout Texas is part of the company's goal to double the number of Dunkin' restaurants in the United States over the next 20 years.