- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Dunkin’ Donuts looks to expand California presence to 1,000 locations
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
Canton, Mass. -- Dunkin' Donuts announced the signing of a multi-unit store development agreement with a newly formed subsidiary of Sizzling Platter, LLC (Sizzling Donuts, LLC) for 11 new restaurants in Denver, and eight in El Paso, Texas.
The company also acquired two additional existing restaurants in El Paso.