- Starbucks to expand evening alcohol sales; plans Oprah chai tea
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Starbucks' new Teavana Fine Teas + Tea Bar format debuts in New York City
Canton, Mass. — Dunkin’ Donuts has opened two new locations at Great Wolf Lodge Resorts in Michigan and Virginia. These are the second and third restaurants to open under a franchising agreement between the donut chain and Great Wolf Resort.
“Our partnerships with Great Wolf Lodge and other lodging properties are a continued focus for our growth in alternative points of distribution,” said Grant Benson, CFE, VP franchising and business development with Dunkin’ Brands.