- Starbucks' new Teavana Fine Teas + Tea Bar format debuts in New York City
- Starbucks to expand evening alcohol sales; plans Oprah chai tea
- Starbucks adds digital tipping to mobile payment app
- The Three Rules of CRM: Automate, Automate, Automate
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
Pawtucket, R.I., Dunkin' Brands Inc. said the company plans to rely on multiple formats to rapidly expand to nearly 15,000 U.S. locations by 2020, up from about 5,000 today, according to The Boston Globe. The expansion will include Dunkin’ stores inside supermarkets and other retailers. The move to go nationwide is part of an effort to keep up with rivals Starbucks and McDonald’s.