- Dunkin' Brands to open 27 new locations in Louisiana
- Dunkin’ Donuts to open 86 new units in nation’s capital by 2020
- Subway to open 2,000 North American locations in 2011
- Dunkin’ Donuts announces agreement for 16 new locations across Florida
- Dunkin’ Donuts to open 500 stores in India via franchise with local partner
Canton, Mass. -- Dunkin' Brands Group, the parent company of Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins, announced the appointment of Jack Clare to the position of CIO. He previously served as VP, IT and CIO, Yum! Restaurants International, the largest division of Yum! Brands.
In his role at Dunkin' Brands, Clare will be responsible for directing all information technology resources, with a focus on supporting the company's franchisee community to drive restaurant profitability through technology.