- Men's Wearhouse to acquire Jos. A. Bank for $1.8 billion
- Men’s Wearhouse ups bid for Jos. A. Bank bid to $1.8 billion
- Men’s Wearhouse urges Jos. A. Bank to consider buyout, may raise offer
- Men’s Wearhouse launches omni-channel inventory visibility
- Men’s Wearhouse extends Jos. A. Bank deadline to June 19
Houston -- Men's Wearhouse announced Wednesday that Douglas S. Ewert has officially succeeded founder George Zimmer as the company’s president and CEO.
The announcement was made at the retailer’s Annual Shareholder Meeting. As previously announced, Zimmer will continue as executive chairman of the board of directors.