- Domino’s Pizza posts customer comments on Times Square billboard
- Apple’s Ron Johnson to become CEO of J.C. Penney
- Sears Holdings equipping store associates with iPads and iPod Touch devices
- Parago launches first rebate app for iPhone, Android
- Report: Sam’s Club looking to expand partnership with Apple
Ann Arbor, Mich. -- Domino's Pizza announced that at after just three months since its launch, the new Domino's App for iPhone and iPod touch has achieved $1 million in sales over a single week.
The app, offering customers the ability to order from almost all of Domino's nearly 5,000 U.S. locations with no login required, is well-received by consumers and fans.
"With the rapid growth of this fairly recent technology, as well as our focus on continuing to integrate all of the unique and convenient elements of the Domino's ordering experience, it's fair to say that there is much more to come for fans of our app," said Chris McGlothlin, Domino's Pizza chief information officer. "This is only the beginning."