- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
- Wal-Mart Launches Presidential Candidate Videos on Web Site
- Wal-Mart to increase global work force 36% in next five years
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
Manville, N.J. -- Purchase, N.Y.-based National Realty & Development Corp. said that Dollar Zone has leased 15,000 sq. ft. and Leslie’s Swimming Pool Supplies has leased 2,970 sq. ft. at Marketplace at Manville, located in Manville, N.J.
Both retailers are slated to open this spring.
Walmart, A&P Supermarket and Reading Cinema anchor the 275,354-sq.-ft. center, which is now 100% leased.