- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
Manville, N.J. -- Purchase, N.Y.-based National Realty & Development Corp. said that Dollar Zone has leased 15,000 sq. ft. and Leslie’s Swimming Pool Supplies has leased 2,970 sq. ft. at Marketplace at Manville, located in Manville, N.J.
Both retailers are slated to open this spring.
Walmart, A&P Supermarket and Reading Cinema anchor the 275,354-sq.-ft. center, which is now 100% leased.