- American Express CFO Survey: Economic outlook high, M&A activity to ramp up
- Mastercard holiday wrap-up report: Holiday sales up 5.5%, strongest increase in five years
- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
- SpendingPulse: Retail growth solid in March
- J.C. Penney adopts poison pill
Chesapeake, Va., Dollar Tree said Tuesday it will accept Visa credit cards beginning Oct. 31 at more than 3,300 stores.
The company also said it will continue to accept Discover Network cards at all of its stores.
MasterCard credit cards are also accepted at about 980 Dollar Tree locations.