- Dollar General to open 625 stores in 2011
- Dollar General’s net jumps 34%; plans 625 stores and 550 remodels in fiscal 2012
- Dollar General to open 625 stores, add 6,000 jobs in 2011
- Dollar General’s Q4 profit more than doubles; Opening 625 stores in 2011
- Dollar General Q2 profit edges up, to expand into three states, and launch e-commerce
Goodlettsville, Tenn. -- Dollar General Corp. said Wednesday it is offering $450 million in senior notes due in 2017.
The retailer said it plans to use the proceeds, along with cash on hand and possible other borrowings, to redeem its outstanding senior unsubordinated notes.
Citigroup, Goldman, Sachs & Co. and KKR are serving as joint book running managers for the offering. BofA Merrill Lynch, Barclays, J.P. Morgan, Wells Fargo Securities, Fifth Third Securities, HSBC, KeyBanc Capital Markets, and US Bancorp are co-managers.