- Holiday off to positive start as retailers gear up for Cyber Monday
- IBM: Mobile devices accounted for 14.3% of Black Friday online retail traffic
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- ShopperTrak reports 2.3% rise in year-over-year sales
- ShopperTrak ups holiday forecast on early traffic
Goodlettsville, Tenn. Dollar General isn’t waiting until Black Friday to start its holiday promotions. Dollar General’s 8,300 stores are featuring special holiday deals a full week ahead of the traditional Thanksgiving holiday shopping weekend.
The company will also continue promotions on Thanksgiving and Black Friday by offering limited-time deals and specials, including free reusable shopping bags to the first 50 customers on both days. Doors open at 7 a.m. on those dates.