- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Wet Seal’s John Kubo takes Oracle’s CIO of the Year Award
New York -- Disney Store was honored as Innovator of the Year at the 2012 Oracle Retail Excellence Awards. The awards were announced at the annual Oracle Retail CrossTalk event, held June 26-28, at Swissôtel, Chicago.
Other Oracle award recipients included Urban Outfitters, in the category of “Outstanding Achievement in Customer Experience,” and Abercrombie & Fitch, in the category of “Outstanding Achievement in Business Performance.”
In addition, Michael Belk, CIO of Belk Inc., was named “CIO of the Year,’ and Julius Odian, VP technology and development, Falabella Group, was honored as “Retail Executive of the Year.”
The annual awards are designed to recognize Oracle retail customers’ use of technology to achieve goals in business performance, innovation, and customer experience.