- Dick’s Q4 income jumps 30%; 34 stores on tap for 2011
- Dick’s Sporting Goods announces store openings
- Dick's Sporting Goods profit, sales up in Q1; 37 stores on tap
- Dick’s to open 40 stores in 2013 and debut Field & Stream format
- Dick’s sees 53% profit surge in Q1, raises outlook; to open 40 stores in 2012
New York -- Dick's Sporting Goods Inc. opened three stores, including one relocated store, on Nov. 7. Of the two new stores, one was located at Stoneridge Village, Jefferson City, Mo.; and the other at Spokane Valley Mall, Spokane, Wash. The retailer relocated its N. Springboro Pike store to Dayton Mall, Dayton, Ohio.
In October, Dick’s celebrated the opening of 17 stores throughout the United States.