- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- 5 Reasons Retailers Can't Miss Customer Disruption 2014
South Plainfield, N.J. -- National Retail & Development Corp. announced Tuesday that Dick’s Sporting Goods will anchor Hadley Center in South Plainfield, N.J., joining current anchors Target, Kohl’s, Regal Cinemas and Marshalls.
Dick’s will occupy 50,175 sq. ft. and plans to open in late summer 2013, which brings Hadley Center to 100% leased.
The 542,000-sq.-ft. Hadley Center is located in a 1.4 million-sq.-ft. mixed-use development, home to more than 120 companies.