- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- NCR affirms kiosk alliance with Blockbuster
South Plainfield, N.J. -- National Retail & Development Corp. announced Tuesday that Dick’s Sporting Goods will anchor Hadley Center in South Plainfield, N.J., joining current anchors Target, Kohl’s, Regal Cinemas and Marshalls.
Dick’s will occupy 50,175 sq. ft. and plans to open in late summer 2013, which brings Hadley Center to 100% leased.
The 542,000-sq.-ft. Hadley Center is located in a 1.4 million-sq.-ft. mixed-use development, home to more than 120 companies.