- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
Pittsburgh, Dick’s Sporting Goods will install an Internet Protocol Virtual Private Network (IP VIN) designed to integrate all retail stores, corporate offices and distribution centers. The system will be provided by AT&T. “Knowing that our data is secure enables us to focus on our core mission,” said Linda Walker, VP of infrastructure and security for Dick’s. Dick’s has 239 locations and had sales of $2.1 billion in 2004.