- Apple’s Ron Johnson to become CEO of J.C. Penney
- Sears Holdings equipping store associates with iPads and iPod Touch devices
- Parago launches first rebate app for iPhone, Android
- Holiday Deadline Extension: Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- IBM: Mobile devices accounted for 14.3% of Black Friday online retail traffic
New York City -- Developers Diversified Corp. announced the introduction of six new locations for teen fave Five Below in 2010. The stores were opened in Ohio; New Jersey; North Carolina; and New York.
Five Below currently operates over 100 discount stores across the country and intends to double its store count by the end of 2011 through a massive expansion spree.
The stores offer items for teens and pre-teens at an affordable price range of $1 to $5. The product portfolio includes an assortment of trendy merchandise such as fashion accessories, bath and body, room decor and storage, candy and beverages, stationery and school supplies, books, DVDs, iPhone accessories, sports, games and seasonal items.