- Destination Maternity, The Town Center of Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, Va.
- Federal Realty Celebrates a Half-Century in Retail
- Home centers among Irene’s retail winners, apparel stores lose out
- California Gov. Brown vetoes big-box legislation
- Bottom’s Up: Navigating the ever-evolving New Jersey retail market
Philadelphia -- Destination Maternity Corp. on Thursday opened the first Destination Maternity superstore location in Canada. The 5,000-sq.-ft. store is in Langley, a suburb of Vancouver, B.C.
Along with maternity apparel from Destination Maternity’s namesake and A Pea in the Pod, brands and a wide range of accessories and nursing apparel, the superstore features a relaxation area for family members and friends complete with plush chairs and a flat screen TV; a juice bar; play area for children and a learning studio. The learning studio will partner with Fit 4 Two, a local provider of pre and postnatal fitness classes, and offer weekly and monthly fitness classes and workshops especially for expecting and new moms.
With this opening, Destination Maternity will have a total of 34 retail stores operating throughout Canada.