- Ed Krell resigns from Destination Maternity CEO post
- Q3 net income falls at Destination Maternity; 21-23 new stores planned
- Destination Maternity withdraws offer for U.K.’s Mothercraft
- U.K.’s Mothercare rejects Destination Maternity merger offers
- Destination Maternity net income drops in Q2 on adverse weather
Philadelphia -- Destination Maternity reported Tuesday that revenue for the fourth quarter dipped less than 1% to $128.5 million, but edged Wall Street’s expected $128.4 million in revenue for the period. Same-store sales climbed 2.7%.
The retailer, whose brands include A Pea in the Pod, Motherhood Maternity and namesake stores, said the revenue dip in the fourth quarter was due largely to the closure of underperforming stores and that it expects quarterly earnings to exceed guidance.