- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Tim Hortons to open 300 U.S. stores by 2018
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
Philadelphia -- Destination Maternity Corp. said it is opening its first Destination Maternity store in Canada on Thursday in Calgary, Alberta, at the Kingsland Village retail development.
The store will debut its A Pea in the Pod brand in Canada.
"Opening a store along the Macleod Trail corridor, one of Calgary's premiere shopping destinations, is a great opportunity to increase the reach of the Motherhood Maternity brand,as well as introduce our luxury A Pea in the Pod brand to a market where there is a clear demand for maternity apparel at both moderate and better price points," said Ed Krell, CEO.