- Barneys Co-Op Named Store of the Year in CSA Design Competition
- American Dream will be world’s largest retail/entertainment complex
- Mall of America owner to complete troubled Xanadu Project
- 7-Eleven remodels 1,000-plus stores in four months
- Hudson’s Bay to test Home Outfitters concept in United States
Mahwah, N.J. -- North American furniture and home accessories retailer Design Within Reach has selected TD Retail Card Services to develop and administer its private label credit card for its locations in the United States.
Under the agreement, the Mahwah, N.J.-based business unit of TD Bank, N.A., will direct all facets of the program for the retailer's 43 Studio locations.
The new Design Within Reach credit card will offer consumers a full menu of deferred interest and equal pay programs.