- Take our social media survey for a chance to win an ipad
- Call for Entries: Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- 'Virtual Assistant' technology makes retail debut at Duane Reade
- Williams-Sonoma expands brand portfolio with purchase of Rejuvenation
- Leveraging the 13 Seasons of Retail to Achieve Consumer Centricity
Waterloo, Ontario -- Descartes Systems Group, a provider in logistics technology, acquired GeoMicro, a California-based provider of advanced geographic information systems (GIS) and commercial turn-by-turn navigation.
GeoMicro’s cutting-edge GIS platform enables advanced routing, navigation, field service, and spatial data business intelligence solutions. It supports a full range of advanced GIS services, including high performance map display, geo-location, commercial vehicle route calculation, spatial data querying, and turn-by-turn navigation suitable for commercial and hazardous material route use. GeoMicro’s solutions help customers to precisely locate assets and resources in motion, reduce the cost and time of deliveries, and increase driver safety & compliance.