- Handicapping healthcare reform’s impact on retailers
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
Spartanburg, S.C. -- Denny's Corp. said Wednesday that it has opened its first restaurant in the Dominican Republic as part of a development agreement with Grupo Nahas, which owns and operates the Intercontinental Hotel and Holiday Inn, among others, in Santo Domingo.
Located in the Food Court of the Las Americas International Airport in Santo Domingo, the new restaurant represents Denny's first airport location worldwide.
Denny's currently operates restaurants in Canada, Costa Rica, Mexico, Honduras, Guam, Curaçao, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and New Zealand, in addition to its U.S. presence.