- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Retail Store of the Year Design Competition early bird rate ends on Nov. 29
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Seven Ways Retailers Can Keep Customers Coming Back
New York – Due to the holiday rush and related closings, Chain Store Age has extended the deadline for its 31st annual Retail Store of the Year Design Competition until Tuesday, January 8, 2013. Eligible projects are those completed between November 2011 and December 2012.
More than 20 categories are featured, ranging from supermarkets and discount/mass merchants to specialty stores and pop-up stores. Entries may be submitted by retailers, designers, architects or suppliers. Give your new store and renovation projects the recognition they deserve by entering the competition.
Click here for more information and to download the entry form.
Any questions, please email Chain Store Age editor Marianne Wilson at email@example.com.