- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Retail Store of the Year Design Competition early bird rate ends on Nov. 29
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
New York -- Due to the holiday rush and related closings, Chain Store Age has extended the deadline for its 32nd annual Retail Store of the Year Design Competition until Wednesday, January 8, 2014.
More than 20 competition categories are featured, including department stores, supermarkets, discounters, restaurants, convenience stores, specialty stores, service, sustainability and pop-up stores. This year, for the first time, the competition also includes the category of in-store digital innovation.
Retailers, design firms, architects and suppliers are all eligible to submit entries.
Click here for more information and for an entry form.
Any questions, please email Chain Store Age editor Marianne Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligible projects are single location or multiple-unit stores/restaurants opened between November 30, 2012 and December 30, 2013.