- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Let the converged retailing evolution begin
- Location, location, location: Issues that arise with leases in unique places
- New federal regulation of retail gift cards
- Navy Exchange selects QuantiSense for retail analytics, business intelligence
Dallas -- Davaco a provider of retail and restaurant services, announced that the company is partnering with their clients to execute safety audits across stores and restaurants, nationwide.
Designed to assess a variety of exterior and interior components, retail and restaurant chains are taking a proactive approach to identifying potentially hazardous structural, equipment or fixture concerns at the store or restaurant site, the company said. These safety issues are typically a result of normal wear-and-tear over time; poor maintenance; or deterioration and defects, caused by extreme weather conditions, unusual circumstances or faulty installation.