- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
Bronx, N.Y. -- New Rochelle, N.Y.-based Welco Realty Inc., an X Team partner, announced that Daffy’s opened its first store in Bronx, N.Y.
The retailer opened a store in Bay Plaza Shopping Center, one of the largest strip shopping centers in New York City. Welco Realty negotiated the deal on behalf of the landlord, Prestige Properties & Development Co.
Bay Plaza is a 1+-million-sq.-ft. center that features Barnes & Noble, J.C. Penney, Old Navy, Marshall’s, P.C. Richards, Kmart, Modell’s, AMC Theatres, Staples, Toys "R" Us and Babies "R" Us, among others.