- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Seven Ways Retailers Can Keep Customers Coming Back
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
NEW YORK — D’Agostino Supermarkets is partnering with online discount provider Aisle50 to offer exclusive deals and discounts on national, local grocery and consumer packaged goods brands.
“As one of the few grocers nationally to offer full home delivery on almost every item we sell, D'Agostino's has always been focused on bringing what's next to our customers," said Nicholas D'Agostino, president of D’Agostino Supermarkets. "Aisle50 helps us bring the best grocery deals and available technology to our consumers and fits nicely into that mission."