- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
- The Value and Power of Data-Driven Marketing
- Survey: Target generates most positive grocery sentiment
- Survey: LLBean.com climbs to top of March online customer service rankings
- The Analytics Imperative: Breaking Down the Borders for Seamless Retailing in 2014
NEW YORK — D’Agostino Supermarkets is partnering with online discount provider Aisle50 to offer exclusive deals and discounts on national, local grocery and consumer packaged goods brands.
“As one of the few grocers nationally to offer full home delivery on almost every item we sell, D'Agostino's has always been focused on bringing what's next to our customers," said Nicholas D'Agostino, president of D’Agostino Supermarkets. "Aisle50 helps us bring the best grocery deals and available technology to our consumers and fits nicely into that mission."