- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
Parkesburg, Pa. — CVS/Pharmacy recently opened a 7,940-sq.-ft. store at the Parkesburg Shopping Center in Parkesburg, Pa. CVS purchased the business of the location’s previous occupant, Longenecker Pharmacy, an independent, family-owned chain.
The 56,652-sq.-ft. development is exclusively leased and managed by Levin management. The center serves a population of more than 34,600 people within a five-mile radius. Average household income is more than $67,500. Daily traffic count is about 23,800 vehicles.