- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
Parkesburg, Pa. — CVS/Pharmacy recently opened a 7,940-sq.-ft. store at the Parkesburg Shopping Center in Parkesburg, Pa. CVS purchased the business of the location’s previous occupant, Longenecker Pharmacy, an independent, family-owned chain.
The 56,652-sq.-ft. development is exclusively leased and managed by Levin management. The center serves a population of more than 34,600 people within a five-mile radius. Average household income is more than $67,500. Daily traffic count is about 23,800 vehicles.