- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Cold Stone Creamery launches Facebook eGifting solution powered by First Data
- Fast-fashion retailers slow down to engage with customers
- Survey: Marketing on Facebook may offer retailers competitive advantages
- Let the converged retailing evolution begin
Woonsocket, R.I. -- CVS/pharmacy said Tuesday it has launched a new CVS Express Photo App that allows Facebook users to order prints from their Facebook albums without leaving the website. The prints are ready for pick up in about an hour at users’ local CVS/pharmacy.
"Facebook has become a popular and easy way to share photos online with family and friends," said Grant Pill, VP merchandising for CVS/pharmacy. "We introduced the CVS Express Photo App to give people the ability to print photos and share them offline with the same ease by picking them up at any CVS/pharmacy location in as little as an hour."
The new CVS Express Photo App, which was developed by Marketing Drive, alerts users when an image is not high-resolution enough for clear print quality, typically when printed at larger sizes.