- Helena Foulkes named president of CVS/pharmacy
- CVS 'My Weekly Ad' program creates loyal customers, strong sales
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Walgreens still evaluating sales of tobacco
Woonsocket, R.I. -- CVS Caremark said Monday it has named Thomas M. Moriarty as executive VP and general counsel for the company.
Moriarty most recently served as general counsel at the Celgene Corp., a biopharmaceutical company.
Moriarty succeeds Douglas Sgarro who retired in May after more than 14 years with the company.