- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
Los Gatos, Calif. – Crocs will implement Centric Software’s product lifecycle management software. Crocs will implement the full Centric 8 PLM suite to manage its product development process, including concept, design and sourcing.
The company will implement the Centric system on a worldwide basis to hundreds of users, including Crocs suppliers and partners. Crocs will integrate Centric 8 with its SAP enterprise software, according to Dale Bathum, Crocs’ chief product officer.
“Centric’s unique blend of product, team and execution plan makes it clearly the best choice for Crocs,” said Bathum. “Centric 8 will help Crocs speed development, and gain visibility earlier in the product development cycle to make better decisions.”
Crocs will implement two of Centric’s patent-pending mobile apps in the deployment: Centric 8 Collection Book for Fashion iPad and Capture It for iPhone. The Collection Book for Fashion iPad app will allow Crocs to link its footwear collections in the PLM system to corporate and retail buyers in the showroom through an interactive mobile device. The Capture It for iPhone app will let Crocs users take and upload photos directly to the Centric 8 PLM system quickly, accurately and easily, making them instantly available for review, mark-up and analysis.