- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Publix Pharmacy ranks No. 1 in customer satisfaction
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
Findlay, Ohio Corporate Research International released on Monday the third quarter 2008 results of RealPeopleRatings.com, its quarterly customer-service survey that underscores the impact of brand image and customer perception.
Olive Garden, Papa Murphy's Take 'n' Bake Pizza, Speedway, Nordstrom, Stride Rite, Ace Hardware, Staples, Dick's Sporting Goods, Publix, Walgreens, Southwest Airlines, Credit Unions, Best Buy and Marriott earned the highest marks in their categories this quarter.
CRI sends the RealPeopleRatings.com quarterly surveys as online opinion polls to its pool of panelists; 3,000 panelists participated in this quarter's survey.
Respondents were asked to rate their perception of each business's customer service on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest rating.
"It's increasingly important in today's marketplace for companies to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction to keep their customers coming back," said Michael Mallett, CEO of Corporate Research International.