- Simon to spin off strip centers and smaller malls
- Ground broken for new Premium Outlets Montreal
- Simon Property taps Zoomingo app for holiday promotions
- Mall operators Simon, Macerich, and Westfield launch same-day delivery with Deliv
- Saks’ Chicago flagship to devote two floors to new in-store men’s format, The Fifth Man
Colorado Springs, Colo. -- Addison, Texas-based Coyote Management L.P. and Garrison Investment Group, through their affiliates, have acquired Chapel Hills Mall, located in Colorado Springs, Colo.
Chapel Hills Mall is a 1.2 million-sq.-ft. enclosed super-regional mall anchored by Dillard’s, J.C. Penney, Macy’s, Sears, Dicks Sporting Goods and Burlington Coat Factory, and features a 15-screen Carmike Cinema and over 100 specialty stores.
The newly acquired property augments existing 3.3 million sq. ft., giving Coyote Management, L.P. a total portfolio of 4.5 million sq. ft. of owned and managed properties.