- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Geneseo, N.Y. -- Purchase, N.Y.-based National Realty & Development Corp. said that CountryMax, a family-owned and operated retailer of pet, farm and lawn & garden supplies, has opened at Geneseo Towne Plaza, in Geneseo, N.Y.
CountryMax opened at the center April 4th and occupies 17,600 sq. ft. In addition to CountryMax, the center is anchored by The Goodwill Store and Grossman’s Bargain Outlet.