- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
Geneseo, N.Y. -- Purchase, N.Y.-based National Realty & Development Corp. said that CountryMax, a family-owned and operated retailer of pet, farm and lawn & garden supplies, has opened at Geneseo Towne Plaza, in Geneseo, N.Y.
CountryMax opened at the center April 4th and occupies 17,600 sq. ft. In addition to CountryMax, the center is anchored by The Goodwill Store and Grossman’s Bargain Outlet.