- Prosper Insights predicts holiday winners and losers
- Report: Costco, Nordstrom tops in returns
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
St. Louis Costco Travel and Enterprise Rent-A-Car announced Monday that they are partnering to allow Costco members to save on car rentals at any of Enterprise's worldwide locations. The Costco member special pricing is reduced from Enterprise's normal rates.
Issaquah, Wash.-based Costco Travel is a wholly owned subsidiary of Costco Wholesale.