- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday 2013 — Shopper Social Sentiment
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Deloitte: Holiday shoppers use smartphones, stay local
Atlanta -- VeriFone Systems announced that Holiday Oil of West Valley, Utah, has completed a chain wide rollout of its in-store marketing solution, LiftRetail.
The solution uses POS-connected digital screens to engage each shopper with relevant offers and coupons. Additionally, it analyzes each item in a shopper’s basket in real-time to make the right offer to the right shopper at the right time. The result is a proven increase in sales, delighted shoppers, and empowered cashiers.
VeriFone worked closely with Holiday to incorporate its coffee loyalty program into the shopper’s interactive checkout experience. Instead of relying on paper punch cards, LiftRetail tacks each shopper’s purchases by mobile number and automatically redeems their sixth coffee for free.
“LiftRetail provides leverage to our existing marketing programs and enabled us to implement an aspect of loyalty,” said Blain Boelter, VP of operations with Holiday Oil, which operates 50 retail gasoline and convenience stores. “We are going to expand that loyalty program to our fountain areas and possibly fuel purchases as well.”