- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- NCR affirms kiosk alliance with Blockbuster
Boston -- Mobile and social marketing platform-provider Zmags said Thursday that The Container Store has selected Zmags Professional to create interactive digital catalogs designed deepen customer engagement across all channels.
Container Store will use Zmags to create and publish new Web-based digital catalogs every six weeks, with plans to expand into mobile and social channels, and integrate additional features such as video and audio.
"We are in the business of making our customers' lives more simple by offering products that are well designed and ultimately save time," said Catherine Davis, direct marketing director, The Container Store. "Using Zmags, our ecatalogs mirror the time-saving, life-simplifying shopping experience we provide in-store. Zmags helps us create a more dynamic and discovery-based e-commerce experience, especially for the growing number of customers shopping with us via their tablets."