- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
Dallas -- The Container Store said Tuesday it has enlisted Epsilon, a subsidiary of marketing solution-provider Alliance Data Systems Corp., for comprehensive data and database marketing services.
The services are designed to fuel marketing efforts to acquire and retain customers and increase sales.
Under the terms of the new multiyear agreement, Epsilon will host and manage The Container Store's marketing database supporting the company's communications with its customers through permission-based email, direct mail and social media channels. In addition, Epsilon will provide strategic consulting and advanced analytics to create customer segmentation models based on specific criteria and behaviors to better identify and target customers with useful information and offers.
“As we continue to expand, it's increasingly important to nurture our existing customer relationships, develop new loyal customers and improve the quality of these interactions,” said Lucy Witte, VP direct marketing and media, The Container Store. “Partnering with Epsilon will help us create more valuable relationships, target customers and prospects effectively and drive repeat visits and purchases. These initiatives will also enable us to speak to our customers in the way that they want to be spoken to.”