- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday 2013 — Shopper Social Sentiment
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- Deloitte: Holiday shoppers use smartphones, stay local
New York City -- More than $17.5 billion has been spent online for the November-December 2010 holiday season to donate , marking a 12% increase versus the corresponding days last year, comScore reported on Wednesday.
The most recent week saw four individual days eclipse $800 million in spending, led by Cyber Monday, which became the heaviest online spending day on record at $1.028 billion. Nov. 30 reached $911 million, making it the third heaviest online spending day on record, with Wednesday ($868 million) and Thursday ($850 million) also reaching high levels, although growth rates for the season subsided in the latter half of the week and through the weekend.