- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
Washington, D.C. -- Combined Properties announced that Scott Kend has joined the company as senior director of development & acquisitions, charged with leading Combined's efforts to acquire new value-add retail shopping centers and mixed-use development projects on the West Coast.
Kend will also be responsible for redeveloping portions of Combined's portfolio of retail centers in the Southern California region, as well as working on its mixed-use developments.