- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Sprouts to anchor Granada Village shopping center
Lakewood, Colo. -- Outlet and value shopping center Colorado Mills announced the hiring of Deborah Celaya as director of marketing and business development.
In her new role, Celaya will be responsible for strategic marketing, business development, public relations, tenant relations, guest services and tourism.
Celaya most recently held a senior executive position at Race Partners, and has previously served as group VP for General Growth Properties.