- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
Lakewood, Colo. -- Outlet and value shopping center Colorado Mills announced the hiring of Deborah Celaya as director of marketing and business development.
In her new role, Celaya will be responsible for strategic marketing, business development, public relations, tenant relations, guest services and tourism.
Celaya most recently held a senior executive position at Race Partners, and has previously served as group VP for General Growth Properties.