- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
Lakewood, Colo. -- Outlet and value shopping center Colorado Mills announced the hiring of Deborah Celaya as director of marketing and business development.
In her new role, Celaya will be responsible for strategic marketing, business development, public relations, tenant relations, guest services and tourism.
Celaya most recently held a senior executive position at Race Partners, and has previously served as group VP for General Growth Properties.