- Coldwater Creek Connects with ‘The New Fifty’
- Destination Maternity, The Town Center of Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, Va.
- JustFab, Glendale Galleria, Glendale, Calif.
- Report: Developer says West Monroe, La., will get shopping center
- Dunkin’ Donuts looks to expand California presence to 1,000 locations
Sandpoint, Idaho -- Coldwater Creek announced that Jill Brown Dean has been appointed president and chief merchandising officer, effective Feb. 14. She succeeds Georgia Shonk Simmons who previously announced her intention to retire.
Dean joins Coldwater Creek with over 25 years of retail and merchandising experience in the specialty retail sector. She most recently served as president of the Limited Too division of Tween Brands.
The company also announced that Jerome Jessup, currently executive VP creative director, has been promoted to president and chief creative officer.