- Walmart bringing back 8,500 products in bid to end sales slump
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- How retailers can achieve differentiation with shopper-centric merchandising
- ShopperTrak ups holiday forecast on early traffic
- ShopperTrak reports 2.3% rise in year-over-year sales
Boston -- City Sports announced that it has named Ted Manning as chief merchandising 0fficer.
Manning joins City Sports following nearly two decades of service with outdoor retailer Eastern Mountain Sports, most recently as their EVP, where he developed strategies for retail expansion, merchandising, product development and marketing. Manning began his career at EMS in store management, climbing the ranks to hold posts as a product manager, merchandise director and VP/general merchandise manager.