- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Cybersecurity and HVAC: Are You Vulnerable?
Foxborough, Mass. -- Charter Realty & Development said that it has signed a lease with consignment boutique Chic 2 Chic at the Foxborough Plaza, a 118,844-sq.-ft. shopping center in Foxborough, Mass.
The 22,000-sq.-ft. store is a relocation from downtown Foxborough and is the company’s only current store in the state.
The Foxborough Plaza, owned and managed by WP Realty, is almost 100% occupied, anchored by Ocean State Job Lot, and also featuring Dollar Tree, Dunkin Donuts and Xtreme Fitness.