- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
Foxborough, Mass. -- Charter Realty & Development said that it has signed a lease with consignment boutique Chic 2 Chic at the Foxborough Plaza, a 118,844-sq.-ft. shopping center in Foxborough, Mass.
The 22,000-sq.-ft. store is a relocation from downtown Foxborough and is the company’s only current store in the state.
The Foxborough Plaza, owned and managed by WP Realty, is almost 100% occupied, anchored by Ocean State Job Lot, and also featuring Dollar Tree, Dunkin Donuts and Xtreme Fitness.